Sunday 25 August 2013

20 Random Facts About M.E

#20randomfactsaboutme 
1. Come to Singapore to have a better education-I was 13 at the time And till now I still stay in Sg
2. Love music, dance,cooking and acting
3. Family oriented girl
4. Start driving since 13yo
5. Plan not to receive any pocket money from daddy when I reach 21yo
6. Love to learn new things
7. Daddy's princess+ mum's beloved
8. Admire Deddy Corbuzier so much-charming and smart botak I ever know 
9. In love with William Gozali (The winner of MasterChef Season 3), great,smart&charming chef 
10. Love to do all types of house work
11. Can speak 7 diff languages
12. Always put 100% effort in whatever I do-including loving someone 
13. My yes = YES, no = NO the word "maybe" don't exist in my life 

14. "I dream and therefore I am" - my life motto 

15. Love my Indonesia ❤promise to myself to do something for my country
16. The naughtiest in the family
17. Run away from home when I was 13yo, cause my dad didn't allow me to join dance competition 
18. Buy mum LV handbag with my 1year saved one dollar coin when I was 16yo
19. My 1st toy are batman and power rangers
20. Play Chinese and international chess with daddy since 10yo till now❤ daughter-daddy bonding time 

No comments:

Post a Comment