Sunday 25 August 2013

CRAB FEAST !!!!!!!

HI!!!!
I'm back here again :) today I will be posting about my AWESOME buffet dinner at Park Royal Hotel located at Beach Road.

You might take mrt to Bugis or Nicoll Highway then it is just a 5min walk to the hotel <3
Yeah!! Why I choose this buffet? This is because I love crab so much and I guess paying S$58++ per person is quite worth it since I can eat 9 different flavors of crabs :)

Furthermore they also do serve others cooked food, for example spicy chicken, different types of soup, oyster omelette,fried rice, and many more.
In addition they also have fresh oysters... (yummy yummy) and prawns! my favorite too!! <3

I really love this buffet so much!! Really!
And luckily, when we are about to pay, the waitress told us that we will get 15% off if we pay using OCBC, DBS,UOB or POSB!!
Which mean that our buffet will only cost S$58.45 per person!!! Worth it right?!? OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG amazing!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I love it more and more :) <3

Oh ya, I have some pictures for you guys <3 



baked crab


chinese style crab ?


salted egg crab!!! my FAVORITE among all <3



#1  Salted Egg Crab


#2 Chilli Crab


#3 Black Pepper Crab


#4 Butter Crab


#5 Baked Crab


#6 Curry Crab


#7 Soft Shell Crab


#8 Nyonya Crab


#9 Chinese Style Crab?



Japanese Station


With my buffet buddies :)




I love longan and grass jelly :)



This is what I need !! :D 


And this is what a NORMAL people need :P




My complete set for my dinner :P <3


Ice Cream with 3 diff flavors :) :)



prawn ! prawn! 




The oysters are so FRESH!!!!!!!!!





Mango Pudding


? I dont know what this called :(


FRESH Sashimi <3


Another types of cakes which I dont know the name hahahha sorry 


PS : So what do you think of this buffet?? Will you go for it??? :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment