Saturday 24 August 2013

3D2N At Genting Highland

Hi, Finally I'm back to my blog again! Yeah!!! :) Yes this means that my fyp is OVER!!!!!!
OMG!!! I can't really describe how I feel after I am done with my FYP.. mmmm maybe I should blog about it. Mmmmm yes.. I think I should have blog about it. Hehehee :P 


And ya,since fyp is over and my year 3 semester 1 is over. So my friends and I decide to go for vacation :D
We choose to go Genting Highland. About the coach and hotel, actually I don't really know how to book them. Hahahaha this is because Mandy is the one who do all those job. 

But what I knew was the travel agent that we use is WTS! 3D2N to Genting Highland 
only cost us S$89 (Coach + Hotel)

Here are the photos and video taken before I go to Genting till the last day in Genting :)



Packing in progress :P


YEAH! Done!! So these are all the things I need to bring; jacket and my fitness first bag



On the way to Genting;  6.30 am 21 August 2013


Day 1















walk around to find this poster because we need the 30 % discount for either our lunch or dinner


our 1st meal in Genting; Marry Brown :)



1st activity in Genting ; BOWLING <3 <3




With my clique <3 Mandy, Ashraf, Jennefer, and Afif






 




Day 1 OOTD ;P



Sweet Potato RM6.50 ! It was a scam! So small -.- not worth it though it is quite nice 








Our day 1 dinner- trust me, the service in Pizza Hut is SUPER BAD!!!!!!




chicken drumlet for dinner


and here!!! our movie timeeeee~~~~














bought hot pulut hitam for supper... mmmm nice and yummy ! <3 it suits the weather there :)




DAY 2



Breakfast at KFC Before we are heading to the theme park <3





with Mandy





moi day 2 breakfast <3


Day 2 ootd :D


Jennefer with theme park map! YEAH we are ready to adventure!!! :P



another group photo!!!!


indoor and outdoor just cost me RM48 !!!!!!!!!






































i took this! And I love it to the max!!!! :) and i did find something interesting about this space shot :p 
*will share it next time




























Day 2 lunch at First World Cafe :) Buffet which only cost us RM37





Took cable car, 2 ways cost us RM12! It was quite scary but fun! <3




















macaroni and cheese 



gravy mashed potato


coleslaw


Grilled Chicken 







This is what happen when they asked both of us to take care all the stuffs :P
We happily take photos :P



Using my left hand to snap this photo. I considered myself as a pro :P hahahaahahaa









Turning our guy friends to girl just for a night :P


Here is the lady boss hahahahaha















Day 3





Late breakfast before leaving Genting Highland


Hotel's check out machine; English and Mandarin only
No Malay and India languages -.-


And here we go ! Never forget to get a drink from Starbucks




Day 3 OOTD








On the way leaving Genting :(




Selfie in the bus :P 
















Love the seat so much!!! hahahaha so relaxing <3







my fav snack ! <3



ps : Stay young. Live young (M.E)







No comments:

Post a Comment