Saturday 12 September 2015

DIY Egg White & Honey Peel Off Mask

Hello!
I am back after mia for months.

Hahahaha!

But well, i am back with a good share.
Today, I find my face kinda dull and at my nose area, there is a lot of blackheads.
Ain't thinking about extraction cause, I am kinda lazy to do today.

So... 
I went to kitchen, I found an egg and a bottle of honey~
HOOP HOOP~~~~!!
I told myself, "It's time for DIY"

:D

Ya, I know some ladies prefer going to the spa house to do their facial.
But, no for me. I don't mean they are not good. They are great. 
Hahahaa.. but it's just me who can resist to lay down straight for an hour plus.
? Hahaha I dont know. 
I just can't lay down straight hence, I always find it very uncomfortable going for a facial and I need to lay down during the entire process.

Sooooooo
Here I wanna share with you the DIY peel off mask!
All you need are only :
1. an egg
2. 1 table spoon of honey
3. paper napkin 
4. 1 table spoon
5. a small bowl




Okay!
After you have all the things you need.

Here are the steps : 
1. Break the egg into the small bowl, and remove the egg yolk. We only need the egg white!
2. Add 1 table spoon of honey into the bowl
3. Mix them up! Beat the egg yolk together with honey till you see the mixture is well mixed and foam is formed.



4. Apply the texture all over to your face! (Upwards direction)
5. After the first layer, cut the tissue paper and place them on your face.
You can use the facial paper, however since I don't have and I don't want to buy it ;P so I change it to tissue paper! *smart! 
6. When you are done placing the tissue paper on your face, please apply the texture all over to your face again. 
You can apply the texture 2-3 times. 
So about 3-4 layers in total.





Okay! Then what's next?

EASY! DO NOTHING!!

Just sit down, and relax!! :D
Let it cool down, dry off and get kinda harden. 
Maybe while waiting for the mask to dry off, you can like watch any movies, do your work, update your blog (like what i do now), or just sit down and relax!!

Hahahaah!!
Well, mine took 30 minutes to cool down and dry off.
The moment it has been dry off. 
You can peel off the mask! :)
Please do it in the upwards direction! 



When you had finally peel off the mask.

Please go wash your face with your favorite facial foam!
Remember to wash your face with warm water. :)

And when you are done, take a small towel and gently tap on your face!
Hoop Hoop~~!!
After that, remember to apply toner and moisturizer :) 
and we're done !!! :D

Easy isn't it ? 



My face after the DIY Facial :)



Anyway, here are the reason why I use egg white and honey as this week peel off mask recipe! 

Egg white : 

1. Helps in tighten and  shrink the pores 
2. Clears oil.
3. Diminishes fine lines. 
4. Fight off and prevent acne and acne scars
5. Get rid of BLACK HEADS (YES!!)

And honey! :

1. Speed healing
2. Good to treat & prevent acne
3. Supple & glowing complexion
4. Attracts moisture 
5. Pore cleanser and
5. Great for all skin types!!!



PS : I hope this DIY Egg White & Honey Peel Off Mask is useful and easy to implement to whoever who read this post :)
Remember to always love & protect your skin<3 

-ME

No comments:

Post a Comment